Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Today's my birthday, and I had a surprise birthday gift -- another gout attack. It hit early in the morning, and my left foot was in tremendous pain. Spent most of the day on the couch, feeling disappointed that I couldn't enjoy a beautiful sunny day.

I am very lucky that Hubby tried to cheer me up -- a muffin with a birthday candle, home-cooked lunch, and waited on me all day. I am very thankful he is here, but also sad that he has to endure my pain.

2 comments:

M said...

Belated Happy Birthday! So sorry to hear about the gout attack. :( But hey at least now we have even more reason to throw you some random unbirthday parties throughout the year.

Anonymous said...

Gem,

Belated Happy Birthday! I am glad to hear you had a special day, that Ol'e Rusty Nail, He's a Keeper. Our thoughts and prayers are always with you.

Carl & Jackie