Thursday, January 15, 2009

Walking is underrated


It is so great to finally walk with (almost) no pain.


I spent Wednesday evening in San Francisco (yes, I skipped my session). We had a work event and had to suffer through dinner and drinks with my co-workers... oh, such agony. Sharing calamari, shrimp, Pinot Noirs, and profiteroles is so much work.


It is also wonderful to spend time in the fresh air and almost feel normal. Putting one foot in front of the other, while looking through the shops and sights at the Ferry Building and the Embarcadero Center. I miss that place.


I am so glad that I can walk to enjoy it.


1 comment:

Mr. "C" said...

Jem

I am overjoyed to hear, you were enjoying yourself in the City, you desire it. Although please do us a big favor, and please do not skip anymore of your sessions.

Love You,

Carl & Jackie