Sunday, March 29, 2009

(Almost) Back To Normal

I feel that things are almost back to "normal". I felt I had more energy this week and actually was up and about and doing things around the house. I did not realize how much I miss that. It seems that it has been years (actually, it's only about a year and a half) that all I've done is come home from work and crash. Being up-and-about is a good feeling. With my new dialysis schedule, I was also able to go to aikido on Wednesdays as well. It feels good to be back on a twice a week schedule.

The biggest challenge to normality are the weekend gout attacks -- I had another one this week, but luckily it was less painful than the others. Nonetheless, it still prevented me from running my Saturday errands and had spent the day on the couch resting my swollen right foot. Life will be good when the gout attacks go away.

No comments: