Sunday, December 28, 2008

Something happy

I wanted to write something happy before my next session so my family (Hi Mom) will not get too worried.

Just got back from our annual Holiday ski trip in Tahoe -- two wonderful days of skiing with Hubby, playing in the snow, having wonderful food (especially at our favorite spot in Truckee - Dragonfly). I enjoyed my first (almost) full glass of wine - a Voigner from the Sonoma Coast, I believe, and finished my protein, Kobe steak cooked (by us) on a flatstone at the table garnished with peanut sauce and papaya salad and for the main course, a basa deliciously prepared with mango salsa (oops, potassium there) and green beans. What a lovely dinner! It's so nice not to worry about how much protein I am eating.

The weekend was so great that I did not worry too much about my arm -- which is now purple and blue from all the dialysis pokes.

Hope this week goes so much better...

No comments: